Pelican

Pelican
Stained Glass I Designed and Made

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stained Glass Panels For Home Decorating

Stained Glass Panels For Home Decorating


Tiffany Starburst Glass Panel

Stained Glass Panels

Stained glass panels have grown in popularity over the past few years. They are usually made a bit differently than the heavy leaded glass frames. There are gorgeous art glass panels found in gift shops, in stained glass shops and in numerous places on line. You can color coordinate the outside of your house if you are hanging a large piece in a window, or coordinate style and color with the inside décor depending on your needs and likes.
This is my third hub about the history of stained glass up to the present day. I also wrote about my personal experience with a stained glass home based business which I did for several years, but it is on hold for right now. I plan to return to creating and working with stained glass as it is so rewarding, and it feels wonderful to create something of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment