Pelican

Pelican
Stained Glass I Designed and Made

Friday, February 12, 2010

http://hubpages.com/hub/Its-Not-Nice-to-Fool-Mother-Nature

It's Not Nice to Fool Mother Nature

Ads by Google

Savannah- A New Crossbred Cat

Savannahs, A new Crossbreed Cat from an African Serval and a domesticated cat.

African Serval Cat

Savannah Cat Personality and Cost

I came across a website the other day featuring the Savannah cat. This exotic cat is a crossbreed between an African Serval and a domesticated house cat. Savannahs are noted for their tall and slender bodies and their big ears. It is one of the newest breeds in the world and there are just a few breeders worldwide that have achieved their goal of successfully mating a  Serval to a domesticated cat.
I wrote an article about cross breeding in the wild and what man does.  I hope you might check it out as it is a topic I never thought much about before.

No comments:

Post a Comment