Pelican

Pelican
Stained Glass I Designed and Made

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Are you an Adrenalin Junkie?

Are you one of those people that just can't say no? Do you have your days packed with activity almost every minute? Do you get angry very easily? Are you under a lot of stress? Are you a risk taker?  These are all things to look at if stress and anxiety are a problem for you. I wrote a Hub at http://hubpages.com/hub/Adrenalin-Junkie?done
that gives a lot more detail and it has an assessment quiz.

There are always ways to learn to reduce your stress level. Sometimes counseling is the logical answer. Maybe learning to meditate, or choose a hobby that you feel good about without having any time limits on completion. I am one of those people who take on too much and it is a lifelong pattern. I am really trying to stop doing than and am better at saying NO because high stress very much affects my health. I have lupus and a couple of days after a stressful event, I get into a flare-up. I don't let the little stuff bother me much anymore and as I am a bit of a perfectionist, that is a change. Learning to meditate is helpful but I am still not doing it each day, but a few times a week is good. Exercise is another good reducer of stress, plus just having a trusting friend you can talk to is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment