Pelican

Pelican
Stained Glass I Designed and Made

Friday, February 26, 2010

My Relationship with a Special Granddaughter

I wanted to write about my special granddaughter, April.  I have been very involved in her life since she was 2 years old.  She is going to graduate from high school in a couple of months and then go to college to become a teacher. This is the only thing she has ever wanted to be. 

She recently asked me for help with an assignment..  She had to interview someone over 50 years old and write a paper about the interview.  Her brief interview turned into 45 minutes of questions about each decade of my life and I was glad I didn't have any more decades by the time we finished the interview. She got 100% on the paper and brought it for me to read when she came to visit for my birthday.  It was a very touching paper to say the least.  She is a very unique young lady and I am so proud of her.

1 comment:

  1. Grandkids are great though they keep you on your toes. Cheers Eileen

    ReplyDelete