Pelican

Pelican
Stained Glass I Designed and Made

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Video of Bear Cub in Danger

Saturday morning, I love Saturdays as they are days that you typically have no obligations during the day which makes them enjoyable. I found an great video of a bear cub fighting for his life from a lion and quickly posted it to hub pages. It is worth a couple of minutes to view it if you like animals in nature acting on instinct.
http://hubpages.com/hub/Bear-Cub-Trouble-Mom-Steps-In

I have had a chance to view a few people's pages and they are really good. I can see I have a lot of work to do if I an going to create an interesting blog. I am giving it some consideration now and we'll see how it goes. Have a great weekend to anyone who might read this. Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment