Pelican

Pelican
Stained Glass I Designed and Made

Friday, January 22, 2010

New to Blogging

I love to write and have been writing on Hub Pages for about 6 months but I am new to blogging. The few pages I've read are great but I guess it will take a little while for me to get the hang of it. I think this is my 3rd day and on the second day I attended the funeral of a dear friend. I am sorting through that loss as she was a very kind, loving person and I will miss her. The funeral was a Memorial Service and it was more a tribute to her life than so many funerals I've been to where viewing the body and grieving are so overpowering. They showed great pictures on a screen that spanned her life using Power Point. Many made you smile as you remembered specific. That is the way I would like to be remembered. The idea that I heard Larry, the cable guy say, "Don't Mama look good", while lying in the casket gave me a laugh but she couldn't have looked to good right before her death. Anyway, this is a heavy topic to begin blogging so I'll lighten up for the next time.
















try {














var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-12557411-1");














pageTracker._trackPageview();








No comments:

Post a Comment