Pelican

Pelican
Stained Glass I Designed and Made

Friday, January 29, 2010

Introducing Myself to Bloggers

I love to write and write in various places, mostly HubPages, but I want to try blogging. I’ve looked at a few blogs and I really enjoy them. As I am new this will be a learning experience. So, I’m open to comments, advice, suggestions and so forth.

I know much of this is in the profile section, but I thought it might be useful to write a kind of introduction post. I live in Jacksonville, Fl but was born in Cleveland, Ohio. I stay busy most of the time, no, not cleaning house and cooking but as I have more hobbies than there are hours in the day. I love to write, am addicted to genealogy, like gardening, do some volunteer work just to give a little back to the community, make stained glass and my most treasured time is with my family. I love to travel most any place, most anytime. I do belong to a woman’s club and the DAR. I am constantly planning more activity than I can do or have time for. Did I mention I like to read and work sudoko puzzles?

You may now know more about me than some of my friends! I’m looking forward to reading everyone’s blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment